Friday 22, Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 July, there are many appointments for you in Aveyron.
Friday July 22
– Visit of the Peyrebrune tower, from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. *
– Open farm operation at the La Calmette farm: 6 p.m., visit the La Calmettoise organic brewery then the dairy sheep farm; 8 p.m., meal (€18 – Reservations on 06 24 24 03 83).
– Animated dragons, all day at the castle. **
– Market of local producers, from 7 p.m. to midnight.
– Patronal feast: belote competition, at 8:30 p.m.
– Classical music concert, at 8:30 p.m. at the church of Bez-Bédène.
– Visit of the Bagpipes Museum, in Vines, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. **
– Opening of the Cambon church from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. **
– Pétanque competition at 9 p.m.
– Gourmet market: Berzinc entertainment, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. On the crew plateau, near the Discovery site.
– Visit of the Roupeyrac mill and the birthplace of François Fabié, from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
– Visit of the Veinazès museum, from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. **
– Film Festival: at 9 p.m., “Beauty and the Beast” by Jean Cocteau 1946 (€5). Olivier Fabre, glovemaker at Maison Fabre in Millau, will tell about the creation of the glove of the beast, now visible at the Millau museum.
– Pétanque competition at 8:30 p.m. at the Foirail.
– Summer entertainment at the Château de Calmont d’Olt from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. **
– “Funny artillery” show followed by a guided tour, at 5.30 p.m. and 7 p.m. at the Château de Calmont. **
– Expo-sale of the Mama Africa association, at 37, rue Méjane, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. *
– Musical evening in Saint-Pierre Square, at 7.30 p.m.
– Visit of the Espace Georges-Rouquier from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. **
– Visit of the Palairie museum, from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. **
– Self-guided tour of the Château de Valon, from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. **
– Summer party on the imaginary trail: 12 p.m., picnic; 7 p.m., aperitif concert with The Gus Bacchus Group and crêpes evening.
– Concert by the Akilone string quartet, at 9 p.m. at the Ferme du Paulétou.
– Sandball tournament, at 2 p.m. at Les Rousseleries beach.
– Party at Théron: 9 p.m., play “Welcome to dandelions”.
– Craftsmen’s market, from Friday 22 to Saturday 23 rue du Bal. *
– Friendly petanque competitions: registration at 8:15 p.m.; Games, 9 p.m. **
– Country farmers’ market, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
– Conference on Marie Talabot, at 9 p.m. in the auditorium.
– Music Festival in the Olt Valley, concert Zdenek Fibich, Ludwig Van Beethoven, at 6.30 p.m. in the auditorium.
– Summer activities in Micropolis. From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. **
– Market, from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
– Introduction to the circus bow with Valérian Laude, at 12 noon in the village hall.
– Concert with the group Les Contres Temps at 8 p.m. in the village hall of Saint-Martin-de-Faux; 11 p.m., disco ball with Media Laser.
– Visit to the museum of traditional arts and crafts, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
– Opening of the museum, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
– Party: 9 p.m., concert at the Auberge; 10 p.m., ball with Equinoxe podium.
– Country farmers’ market, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
– Afternoon reading, at 3 p.m. on the forecourt of the town hall.
– Festival in Calcomier: 7 p.m., gourmet market; evening hosted by Oc Hildays.
Saturday July 23
– Party: late afternoon trail initiation, hiking; 7:30 p.m., aperitif-concert, ball with the Epsilon group.
– Party: 8 a.m., hike, 7:30 p.m., night hike; 8 p.m., aperitif-concert with the groups Akestéko, Jagas and DJ Coco.
– Festival plein ciel in Aveyron: classical music concert at 6.30 p.m. in the Sainte-Fauste church.
– Patronal feast: 2 p.m., pétanque competition; 8 p.m., meal hosted by Guillaume Fabre; 11 p.m., fireworks; ball with Magic Night,
– Guided tour of the Bes-Bédène site at 10 am.
– Party in Tayac: concert with the group No Reso followed by DJ Alkalines; gourmet market.
– Party in Ségales: ball, at 11 p.m.
– Night market with local producers at 7 p.m. at the Vignerons-d’Olt cellar.
– Flea market, in the center area from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Visit of the Roupeyrac mill and the birthplace of François Fabié from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. *
– Concert by the Ephemeral Choir of Conques, at 6 p.m. in the church.
– Film festival: at 10.30 am, “Wallace and Gromit: the mystery of the were-rabbit” by Nick Park and Steve Box (€4); at 6 p.m.: “Wolf”, by Mike Nichols (€5); at 10 p.m., outdoor screening at the confluence of “The Perfect Man” by Xavier Durringer (€6).
– Opening of the Vaylet and Scaphandre museums, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
– Comic strip festival, at the sports hall from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. *
– 20th Aubrac Force competition: 3 p.m., competition; 7 p.m., aperitif concert with K-NAP.
– Truck show: exhibition, parade and competition all day long on the Place du Foirail. *
– Astronomy evening: meet at 9 p.m. at the La Roque-Bouillac car park
– Cap Mômes Festival, from 11 a.m. to midnight at the Coulée verte site in La Primaube. *
– Party: 2 p.m., competition for the best farçou; 7 p.m., aperitif concert with Les Fines Gueules and Spartak Methanol.
– Fête au Théron: concerts with Banda Bono, La Deryves and Fly Night, from 7:30 p.m.
– Party in Lunel: aperitif-concert with Les Z’uns and the other from 7 p.m., catering and ball with Pepitoox.
– Music Festival in the Olt Valley, concert Adolf Misek, Paul Dukas, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Sergei Prokofiev, at 8.30 p.m. in the auditorium.
– Musical aperitif evening with DJ entertainment; paella meal.
– Quine d’été at 8:30 p.m., Salle Jean-Henri Fabre.
– Opening of the Eugène-Viala museum, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. *
– Quine des Sapins Argentés, at 8:30 p.m. in the village hall.
– Visit of the Church of Saint-Austremoine, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. *
– Opening of the museum, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. *
– Party: 7 p.m., musical aperitif with Permission de Nuit; 8:30 p.m., country meal; 11 p.m., fireworks; 11:30 p.m., concert with P2M.
– Clarinet concert, at 9 p.m. at the Saint-Barnabé church.
– Country farmers’ market, from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
– Concert, at 7 p.m. at Alain and Valérie.
– 10th edition of the discovery hiking route.
– Party in Calcomier: 2.30 p.m., pétanque competition; 7:30 p.m., meal; evening hosted by Charly’s Discomobile.
Sunday July 24
– Party: 8 am, tripous lunch; aperitif bandas; 4 p.m., old-fashioned threshing; 7:30 p.m., aperitif-concert hosted by the RedLine trio; country meal; Eclipse trio animation.
– Visit to the Prieuré de Sauvage, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
– Flea market from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Party: 8 am, tripous lunch, calf’s head or snails; 3 p.m., entertainment for children; 7 p.m., country buffet; 9 p.m., ball with Véronique Pomiès; 11 p.m., Belcastel Fireworks.
– Patronal feast: 9 am, clay pigeon shooting; 3 p.m., freestyle mountain biking trial at La Prade; 7 p.m., local producers’ market; 7 p.m., concerts,
– Visit of the Ardoisières museum, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Anglars.
– Party in Tayac: 12 p.m., meal followed by various games.
– Lyrical concert, at 5 p.m. at the Val Fleuri chapel.
– Party in Ségales: 7:30 a.m., tripous lunch; 8 a.m., hike; 12 p.m., meal; 2 p.m., departure from Petroulijade; 8 p.m., meal; Bal musette,
– Film Festival: at 10.30 am, conference at the cinema, by Stella Louis, doctor in French and comparative literature, author of “Believe in vampires in the Age of Enlightenment, between knowledge and fiction”; at 3 pm, at the Café de l’Indépendance, a literary café hosted by Stella Louis on “Discovering the vampire in European literature since the Age of Enlightenment…”; at 6 p.m., “Vampire, you said vampire”, by Tom Holland (€5); 9 p.m., in the multicultural room, film concert with “Hors des pistes beaten” (€6).
– Tripous and calf’s head lunch, at 8 a.m. at the retirement home.
– Visit of the chapel of Foncourrieu from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
– Party: 8 am, lunch with tripous or calf’s head; garage sales.
– Concert of young talents, at 6 p.m. at the Saint-Georges de Camboulas church.
– Local producers’ market from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the cinema car park.
– Party at Théron: 8 am, tripous lunch; 2 p.m., pétanque competition; 3 p.m., hike; 5.30 p.m., ball with Maxime and Vincent; aperitif-concert; meal,
– Party in Lunel: 8 am, tripous lunch, calf’s head, steak, or sweet; 4:30 p.m., storytelling; 6 p.m., gourmet market hosted by On naître pas bon mais on S’marre.
– Market of local producers and craftsmen at 7 p.m. at Clos de Banes (Graissac).
– Astronomy evening, meet at 9 p.m. in front of the church.
– Visit to the museum of traditional arts and crafts, from 2 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
– Party: 2 p.m., pétanque competition; 4:30 p.m., ball with Guillaume Fric; 8 p.m., meal.
– Concert, at 9 p.m. at Piccolo.
– 20th edition Musical Nights; concert by Philippe Alègre with six musicians and singers, at 8:30 p.m. at the Chartreuse.
– Party at Calcomier: 8:30 a.m., tripous lunch; 2:30 p.m., petanque competition in pairs.
– Gourmet market, on the Saint-Jean: musical entertainment Collective 12-46, at 6 p.m.