By Mareva Laville
See my news
Several municipalities in South Channel play the game of Music Festival, with concerts and entertainment. City by city, here is the program for this 40th edition.
Saturday June 18. Six bars in Avranches have organized a music festival from 3 p.m. to midnight, under the name of ” Festi’bars “. At 3 p.m., the Petits Pieds sur Terre will offer “The Street for Children”, with the installation of games and entertainment. At 4 p.m., a group from the Lycée Notre-Dame de la Providence will open the ball. Patrick Derat and Mascarine will then follow at 6 p.m., Pandorap at 8 p.m. and from 10 p.m., the town hall square will take on the appearance of an open-air disco hosted by Steven Martin of Destination Musique d’Isigny-le-Buat.
- Tuesday, June 21. The bars will be animated by concert. The P2B in rue des Fossés will host Les Fils de Juno, a Norman country folk trio, and Apes O’Clock from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. At O’Baray’O, Jet Blast will give a concert from 6 p.m. to midnight. Not far away, at the pizzeria Saint-Marco, in the rue de la constitution, we play French and international variety from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Near Place Saint-Gervais, the Breezy Brass Quintet will play at Table DT from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. rue des Chapeliers, the Montepego will be lively from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Place de la marie, count on a demonstration of Zumba and a drum concert from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. The students of the school of arts, they will play on the place Jean de Saint-Avit, from 5:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday June 18. the Chorus Accord’hom and Raphaelle Villa, a harp player, will perform at the Mont-Saint-Michel priory at 8:30 p.m. For the music festival, they will sing a varied repertoire ranging from Mozart to Schubert via Offenbach, Jacques Brel to Leonard Cohen via the Negro spirituals. Free participation, reservation on: https://my.weezevent.com/fete-musique
- Saturday June 18. The traditional music workshops of Vanessa Moryson and the violin class Thierry Heroux will be at 2 p.m., in the village hall. Then from 6 p.m., head to the park of the Château de Bonnefontaine with the AISL dancers.
- Saturday June 18. Unpretentious, the music schools, Patterson, Mask Ha Gaz, Goulamas’k. A dancing evening, animated by the fiscomobile “Le clin d’oeil” will close the evening.
- Tuesday, June 21. It’s the camping de Carolles, which will celebrate music from 6:15 p.m. to 11 p.m. The opening will be done by the children, then at 7 p.m., the choir Les Voix du Lude will take over before the concert by Bow Knee and Claw at 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 17. At 7 p.m., at the Ducéen, the singer Maskarine accompanied by Patoche, then the duo Terre-Lune, at 8:30 p.m., will animate the bar restaurant. On the program of French song in all its forms. On the side of the park of the Château des Montgommery, it is Musique Experience which animates the music festival, from 6 p.m. to midnight. Four stages will be installed: in front of the castle, in the path, at the kiosk and in the library. On the program: choirs, classical, folk, rock, rap, but also techno, street performance. Ducey’s jazzy brass band will perform several times throughout the evening.
- Friday, June 17. Place Fontaine Bedeau will be lively from 8 p.m. Several artists will follow one another for free concerts such as Nolwenn Leroy, Claudio Capéo, Ridsa, Tom Fragey, Kikesa or Marghe. Other concerts in the streets and shops.
The Mont Saint Michel
- Tuesday, June 21. Music by Marc-Antoine Charpentier, texts by Molière and entertainment by Louis XIV will pay tribute to the 400thme anniversary of the birth of Molière, for the 40th anniversary of the music festival. The singers and musicians of the Ensemble Correspondances will perform in the abbey at 8 p.m. Seated concert. Duration: 1h30 without intermission. Prices: €20; 17.50 € under 18 years old. By reservation: www.abbaye-mont-saint-michel.fr
- Friday, June 24. Meet at 7:30 p.m. with several groups: Reload, Hot Rod 56, Duo Iris, Movefit and Emilio Corfa. Catering on site (adult €15 – child €8). Reservation on 06 70 28 53 64 or at the post office
- Tuesday, June 21. Music and dance groups will follow one another on the Place de l’Hôtel de Ville from 6 p.m. On the program: the choir of the three schools of Pontorson, the musicians of the School of Arts, the arrival of the country club, a little Zumba, Indian and oriental dance, but also karaoke in the village hall (upon registration) and several concerts. Ian in music, the Mayenne singer Clément Barthélémy and the group Cold Flame will host the evening.
- Friday, June 17. The choral des enfants de Combourg will open the ball with a concert in the church at 8 p.m. 15 minutes later, the Batoucandin’ will stroll, to the sound of Brazilian percussion to officially kick off the festivities. Place Chateaubriand and rue de Rennes, several groups will follow one another: Asso Country, Manata, the duo LM, Cheese, Muzikat, Reel Time, Cold Flame, and Enomystik. The Batoucandin’ will close the evening.
- Saturday June 18. Garage sales the day and concerts in the evening, with the groups Garo’Riff from Granville, Jerrycan Band from Fougères and Les Faussaires.
- Saturday June 18. In Saint-Hilaire, the festivities will take place in the various bars of the city center, from 7 p.m. and in the streets with the Fanfare Landellaise. At the Bistrot de Clem, two bands will follow one another: Aliby James in gypsy swing style at 7 p.m., and Cold Flasme for Pop-rock. In the same genre, opposite, at the Comptoir d’Alex, discover Yann from 7.30 p.m. h, The Blood Brothers will host the Café des artistes, and later at Le Pearl bar, from 9:30 p.m. to 2 a.m., DJ John will make Saint-Hilaire residents dance with the 80s.
- Friday, June 24. From 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., nine concerts in the bars. A surprise band will close the evening at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 17. The music festival returns with the Bignons association, from 7 p.m. Three groups are on the bill: Les Accords d’Eon will play from 7:30 p.m., with a repertoire of French songs, Hot Rod 56 at 9 p.m. for fans of Rock’n’Roll, and Closing Parpaing papier, at 10:30 p.m., with four rock musicians. At midnight, DJs Alpha and Beta will take over for the rest of the evening.
- Tuesday, June 21. From 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., the green theater and the Maupas de Sartilly car park (below the schools) will be lively. Classical music will open the evening, followed by two choirs, a rock band and the Pop rock and acoustic. In the event of unfavorable weather, the retreat will take place at the Salle l’Etoile de Sartilly.
- Tuesday, June 21. At the restaurant bar Chez Yo, the music festival will be hosted by the group Annachronik. Several inflatable structures for the youngest will be installed, with a refreshment bar and grills on site. At JC Brasserie, the festivities will be led by three punk and rock bands: Shaun G, Les Bras Cassés and Piotr. The Cave de Sourdeval is also planning a concert.
- Tuesday, June 21. From 6 p.m., the Quiproko group will provide a jassy-style lounge aperitif then No name fifty will give a concert at the bar-restaurant jack and countil 11:30 p.m. with covers of great rock standards
- Tuesday, June 21. In outdoors. Meet at Place de la Morinais from 7:30 p.m. Guitarist and singer Esteban will be the opening act, before Straight shooter takes over with rock covers from the 80s, like ACDC or ZZ top.
- Saturday June 25. Music festival from 8 p.m. with the group Lost Weekend and their covers of Nirvâna, Pink Floyd, AC/DC. On the menu, mussels and fries: Camembert or Maroilles marinières. Reservation at Alroz: 02 33 59 91 96.
- Saturday June 25. Music festival with the group Monkey Money and Béatrice Desiles. From 6 p.m., multi-sports ground.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow La Gazette de la Manche in the My News section. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.